On the 166th birth anniversary on Nikola Tesla, we at Quantesla Medical Technologies, honor his life and his work by remembering him on this day. He was an inventor and engineer, discoverer and creator. His life’s inventions are used far and wide today by the modern world, and his discoveries pioneered several productive and innovative progressions in science.
8th september celtron clinical studies collective strength community curiosity digital india electromagnetic healing empathy facial pain healing healthy frequency IAP induction coil knowledge latest technology in physiotherapy long term value manual therapy Matrix Therapy movement disorder network nikola tesla pain parkinson's disease PEMF therapy and healing phases of healing Physiotherapy Clinic Physiotherapy practice physiotherapy smart device physiotherapy week process of healing professional growth qrt quantesla quantum resonance therapy research restless legs Stress Reduction tesla coil tinnitus world physiotherapy day yoga
- Matrix Therapy vs Magneto vs Celtron: Treatment Duration and Financial Considerations
- Matrix Therapy vs Magneto vs Celtron: The Ultimate Guide
- Celebrating World Physiotherapy Day – 8th September 2023
- Celebrating Physiotherapy Week – Building a Community
- Celebrating Physiotherapy: The Role of Continuous Learning