Men are more prone for the Parkinson’s Disease than women. Patients usually get this condition around 60yr of age. Along with postural problems and difficulty in walking certain issues regarding sleep, appetite, concentration, memory difficulty is seen.
8th september celtron clinical studies collective strength community curiosity digital india electromagnetic healing empathy facial pain healing healthy frequency IAP induction coil knowledge latest technology in physiotherapy long term value manual therapy Matrix Therapy movement disorder network nikola tesla pain parkinson's disease PEMF therapy and healing phases of healing Physiotherapy Clinic Physiotherapy practice physiotherapy smart device physiotherapy week process of healing professional growth qrt quantesla quantum resonance therapy research restless legs Stress Reduction tesla coil tinnitus world physiotherapy day yoga
- Matrix Therapy vs Magneto vs Celtron: Treatment Duration and Financial Considerations
- Matrix Therapy vs Magneto vs Celtron: The Ultimate Guide
- Celebrating World Physiotherapy Day – 8th September 2023
- Celebrating Physiotherapy Week – Building a Community
- Celebrating Physiotherapy: The Role of Continuous Learning