1. Pulsed electromagnetic fields in knee osteoarthritis: a double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized clinical trial.
2. Non-invasive electromagnetic field therapy produces rapid and substantial pain reduction in early knee osteoarthritis: a randomized double-blind pilot study.
3. The effect of pulsed electromagnetic fields in the treatment of cervical osteoarthritis: a randomized, double-blind, sham-controlled trial.
4. Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in patients undergoing total knee arthroplasty: a randomized controlled trial
5. Efficacy and safety of the pulsed electromagnetic field in osteoarthritis: a meta-analysis
6. In vivo effect of two different pulsed electromagnetic field frequencies on osteoarthritis
7. Effects of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) Stimulation on Bone Tissue Like Formation Are Dependent on the Maturation Stages of the Osteoblasts
8. Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy results in healing of full-thickness articular cartilage defect
9. Effects of different intensities of extremely low frequency pulsed electromagnetic fields on the formation of osteoclast-like cells.
10. The Use of Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields to Promote Bone Responses to Biomaterials
11. Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy on pain, stiffness, and physical function in patients with knee osteoarthritis: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
12. To evaluate the efficacy of classical pulsed electromagnetic field therapy on patients with OA knee
1. Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field on nonspecific low back pain patients: a randomized controlled trial.
2. Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field on nonspecific low back pain patients: a randomized controlled trial.
3. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial using a low-frequency magnetic field in the treatment of musculoskeletal chronic pain.
4. Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy on experimental pain: A double-blind, randomized study in healthy young adults.
5. Efficacy of Pulsed Low-Frequency Magnetic Field Therapy on Patients with Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled trial.
6. Pulsed electromagnetic field and exercises in patients with shoulder impingement syndrome: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
7. Effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy in lateral epicondylitis.
8. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial using a low-frequency magnetic field in the treatment of musculoskeletal chronic pain
9. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type I, a Debilitating and Poorly Understood Syndrome. Possible Role for Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields: A Narrative Review.
- Long-term follow-up of fracture non-unions treated with PEMFs.
- Treatment of delayed unions and non-unions of the proximal fifth metatarsal with pulsed electromagnetic fields.
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields for the treatment of tibial delayed unions and non-unions. A prospective clinical study and review of the literature
- Beneficial Effects of Pulsed Electromagnetic Field during Cast Immobilization in Patients with Distal Radius Fracture.
- A pulsed electromagnetic field during cast immobilization in postmenopausal women with Colles’ fracture.
- Effects of pulsing electromagnetic fields on the ligament healing in rabbits.
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field therapy at different frequencies and durations on rotator cuff tendon-to-bone healing in a rat model
- Role of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) on tenocytes and myoblasts-potential application for treating rotator cuff tears.
- Effect of transcranial pulsed electromagnetic fields (T-PEMF) on the functional rate of force development and movement speed in persons with Parkinson’s disease: A randomized clinical trial
- Effects of a pulsed electromagnetic therapy on multiple sclerosis fatigue and quality of life: a double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Effects of Long-Term Treatment with T-PEMF on Forearm Muscle Activation and Motor Function in Parkinson’s Disease
- Mechanisms and therapeutic applications of electromagnetic therapy in Parkinson’s disease.
- Effect of transcranial pulsed electromagnetic fields (T-PEMF) on the functional rate of force development and movement speed in persons with Parkinson’s disease: A randomized clinical trial.
- Effects of transcranial pulsed electromagnetic field stimulation on quality of life in Parkinson’s disease.
- The effect of 8 weeks of treatment with transcranial pulsed electromagnetic fields on hand tremor and inter-hand coherence in persons with Parkinson’s disease.
Cellular/ Metabolic / Diabetic Foot / Women’s Health
- Enhancement of mesenchymal stem cell chondrogenesis with short-term low intensity pulsed electromagnetic fields
- Clinical update of pulsed electromagnetic fields on osteoporosis.
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) Pandemic
- Mast cells contribute to coronavirus-induced inflammation: new anti-inflammatory strategy
- Immune-Modulating Perspectives for Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Fields in Innate Immunity.
- Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field treatment on a programmed resolution of inflammation pathway markers in human cells in culture.
- Laser Therapy Versus Electromagnetic Field on Mucosal Membrane Thickening in Children With Chronic Rhinosinusitis.
- The effect of the pulsatile electromagnetic field in patients suffering from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and bronchial asthma.
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on human osteoblast-like cells (MG-63): a pilot study.
- The mechanisms of the effects of magnetic fields on cells
- In vitro T lymphocyte adherence capabilities under the influence of lower induction values (0.1 – 0.01 mT) of 50 Hz external magnetic fields
- Coupling of pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF) therapy to molecular grounds of the cell
- Therapeutic effects of whole-body devices applying pulsed electromagnetic fields (PEMF): a systematic literature review.
- Mechanotransduction in neutrophil activation and deactivation
- May the Force Be with You
- Neurobiological Effects of Pulsed Magnetic Field on Diabetes-Induced Neuropathy
- Pulsed electromagnetic field therapy promotes healing and microcirculation of chronic diabetic foot ulcers: a pilot study
- Effectiveness of an Innovative Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields Stimulation in Healing of Untreatable Skin Ulcers in the Frail Elderly: Two Case Reports
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Field Therapy Promotes Healing and Microcirculation of Chronic Diabetic Foot Ulcers: A Pilot Study
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) on the tensile biomechanical properties of diabetic wounds at different phases of healing
- Pulsed magnetic field therapy in refractory neuropathic pain secondary to peripheral neuropathy: electrodiagnostic parameters–pilot study
- The effects of non-thermal pulsed electromagnetic energy on wound healing of pressure ulcers in spinal cord-injured patients: a randomized, double-blind study.
- Effect of pulsed electromagnetic field on menstrual distress in primary dysmenorrhea women
- Effects of pulsed electromagnetic fields on postmenopausal osteoporosis.
- Pulsed electromagnetic fields on postmenopausal osteoporosis in Southwest China: a randomized, active-controlled clinical trial.
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Fields for Postsurgical Pain Management in Women Undergoing Cesarean Section: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-controlled trial.